ComiX Episode Six trailer ComiX Episode Six trailer

AH....A.....WHA....

......I.....I.....SON OF A BITCH THIS IS TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS!

You built that perfectly...and it totally threw me off when he snapped his finger. Oh man I think I peed a little.
BEST-FUNNY-UNEXPECTED-THING-I'VE-SEEN -IN-A-LONG-TIME
Award goes to you...wow...HAHAHHAHAAHAHHA!!!

Tarboy Tarboy

DAMNIT!

I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES AFTER COMPLETE EPICNESS! GAAAAHHH!!!

This is one of, if not THE, best flash on here. I really can't say anything that no one else has.

Hyptosis Learns Hyptosis Learns

HOLY CRAP

This is inspirational to me. I'm learning out to use Flash in college and I don't think we could ever get to the point you have in that amount of time. But also we only have 11 days of class over a span of 11 weeks but I digress.

At first I was like "Ok this is definitely a noob working it" but then suddenly BAM I get kicked in the face by so much improvement I had to look at it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. Damn man I'm keeping this for inspirational purposes.

10/10 for your improvement.

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks ten million man, haha ^^

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

This is a really good game that sucks you in. Specially if you're into RTS games or games like Civilization.

The art was my least favorite thing about this, not that it's bad really, it certainly is a certain style that even a friend of mine does. But I guess it's fitting for this.

The part I thought was most fitting was the music. It just sounds like a zombie tune. It feels empty and dreadful with that occasional high pitch sound that I don't know what it is but it sounds distant which adds to the emptiness which sounds funny.

The Gameplay is really good and I love the fact that characters can gain and improve skills by doing the activities that are used. By the end of the game everyone was a near expert soldier or was one. I had my group of scientists, scavengers, and constructors. Then my character was the only one that was diplomatic which I felt was fitting. This is a brilliant way of doing a colony simulation in RTS/Turnbased form.

Very easy to get sucked in and very hard to stop playing. Even the random zombie attacks made me be like, "OH SHIT...... ok we're good" and the hordes worried me so damn much, "EVERYONE GET ONT HE WALLS!!!"

This is a great game and I'd love to see more.

Angry Bees Angry Bees

Art was really good, cute and pleasing on the eyes.
The music was really good, I couldn't really tell that it was the same song looping over and over and over which is hard to pull off.
Story was simple and great at establishing what's going on. Some might not think that's important for a game like this but I'd rather know why I'm killing all these bees and why they're trying to take my honey. Makes it more fun to play.
The gameplay was good, though (with my experience) was the weakest point. I ran into a glitch or something where I would use the bazooka but the missiles would explode before they'd get to the attacking bees. Which made some waves more tense but not in the good way. Not in the "Oh Crap there's a ton of them" but more like, "DAMNIT KILL THEM ALREADY!" so that was a bit of a drag. Otherwise this is a really good game and good to burn like 20 minutes of your time.

Arrival In Hell 2 Arrival In Hell 2

IMPROVEMENT

Well comparing to the last one this is a huge improvement. Better animations, better scenery, better voice acting....but it's not a 10...or 9....

There were some issues with this...mainly logical issues and story issues and continuity issues. I really don't want to get into the logica issues cuz it seems that games like these don't have a whole lot of logic with their items. This was better than most I've seen or played but still some strange things made. The story.... while still ambiguous about the monsters, suffers with the confusion that is Mag. I can go along with the fact about the monsters being mysterious...and the magic man cell didn't really tell anything except that he some how has a connection with them. I could say he summoned them but that wouldn't be consistent with the first one...where everyone knew about them save your guy. Now Mag....WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING THERE?! Is she a doctor? cuz this didn't really show to be a mental institution even though there's a crazy in the same cells as the not so crazy. Who the hell is the guy she loves, there's not explaining except for a picture with man of my life and stuff.

The story really just got more confusing with extra things thrown in with not as much info. If you're going to make a third one, focus on explanations and story. The animation is not perfect but it's acceptable now so I don't think you should worry about that. This one was more of something to do when I'm bored thing mainly because of the story.

Over all I'd give this a 5/10, for the improvement.

cicla responds:

You are wrong, if you keep attention to the story you will notice that, Kalengo and Magda are having an affair, they were planning to escape together but everything went wrong and then she had to escape alone by cheating the pilot. Then you appear and she uses you to get her "Insulin" back... If you want to understand the story better, you should Unlock the Timeline of events by collecting the 4 secret items (which also help you understand more the story) or by getting the 3 different endings in a row. Anyways i think you are being a lil bit Radical for voting 5 out of 10, just cause you couldnt understand some points of the story.

Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros! Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros!

Oh my gosh!

....Wow....
This is freaking amazing! I couldn't stop smiling.
THEN OH DAMNIT!
The timing with the end and beginning was off, but I could see...or hear what you were trying to do. Still love the song though.
FAVE

Yoshi Iced Out Yoshi Iced Out

-bobs head-

This song is so cool.
The beat is addicting and the sounds are just mezmerizing.
I love the....rapid chimming things...not sure what to call them, but they go through the whole song so I guess you can guess what I'm talking about.
Anyway this song is freaking awesome and I want more.
FAVE!

The Imperial March (METAL) The Imperial March (METAL)

OH CRAP!

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

I'M HAVING A NERD OVERLOAD!

HAHHAHAHA THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

It fits so well as a metal version of the March....I've heard some cool ones and really crappy ones but damn this one is the best. The drums just pump you up and giving it an epic feel with the choir sound...then Darth breathing at the end made me have a heart attack. The only thing that could be better is at the beginning with Darth's voice...the quality is ok but is not as good as the rest of it...but I could just be being picky....it still rocks dude. Instant fave.

Ritz190 responds:

Thanks man! i'm thinking about redoing this song for better guitar quality. but i'm glad you like it man. i thought the ending would swoon some ppl! who doesn't like Darth vader? haha thanks for the kick ass review!

Markiplier and Slender Man Markiplier and Slender Man

Finally, I'm not the only Markiplite Artist on this site.
Picture's alright, might want to crop it so there's not so much negative space around Mark and Slender.
Other than that it's a good Markiplier picture. Keep them coming, we need more influence in this strange dark land they call Newgrounds.

KCampbell499 responds:

Haha yeah I probably should. Maybe later though. And let more come from others!

Pool Pool

HAHAHA!

That was pretty good.

I would have liked to see two more panels of the last person smashing into a wall or some or just hearing the crash and then the character shouting something like they're ok or something.

But that's what I'd do, this is still good otherwise.

If you'd like to be part of a community that focuses on you then go here http://www.missingminds.deviantart.com

ChazDude responds:

I never have room for more than 8 panels...

Also, I might consider joining that group...

nude study nude study

Your anatomy is alright. The stance looks really stiff though. Go to Posemaniacs.com if you want to find some good poses. There's also several deviantart accounts that focus on giving photograph pose resources.

Also if you want some more tips on this and more there's a site called http://ctrlpaint.com/

Your ear is really high up too, having the top of the ear leveled with the eyes is a good way to keep it leveled. Or at least generally leveled with the eyes.

I see Potential here, keep practicing.

If you're looking for a community that's focused on helping you then go here http://www.missingminds.deviantart

leakyduck responds:

Awesome Thanks man! i'll have to try those.