Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros! Super Mario Galaxy Feel Bros!

Oh my gosh!

....Wow....
This is freaking amazing! I couldn't stop smiling.
THEN OH DAMNIT!
The timing with the end and beginning was off, but I could see...or hear what you were trying to do. Still love the song though.
FAVE

Yoshi Iced Out Yoshi Iced Out

-bobs head-

This song is so cool.
The beat is addicting and the sounds are just mezmerizing.
I love the....rapid chimming things...not sure what to call them, but they go through the whole song so I guess you can guess what I'm talking about.
Anyway this song is freaking awesome and I want more.
FAVE!

The Imperial March (METAL) The Imperial March (METAL)

OH CRAP!

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

I'M HAVING A NERD OVERLOAD!

HAHHAHAHA THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

It fits so well as a metal version of the March....I've heard some cool ones and really crappy ones but damn this one is the best. The drums just pump you up and giving it an epic feel with the choir sound...then Darth breathing at the end made me have a heart attack. The only thing that could be better is at the beginning with Darth's voice...the quality is ok but is not as good as the rest of it...but I could just be being picky....it still rocks dude. Instant fave.

Ritz190 responds:

Thanks man! i'm thinking about redoing this song for better guitar quality. but i'm glad you like it man. i thought the ending would swoon some ppl! who doesn't like Darth vader? haha thanks for the kick ass review!

Transcendental Illumination Transcendental Illumination

Fun/Energetic/Enjoyable

First off the post before this one...if it's of the song Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These...then you are completely wrong. Not even close....at all...not even the beat.

This song is just like pretty much everything else Dustball does is fun and makes me dance to it. I really want a CD these songs, their so much fun to listen to. Keep it up and don't listen to idiots.